What The Clients Have To Say....
“Janae is the absolute best. She framed my face beautifully. I get compliments all the time on my brows even a year later."
“Great service, and very natural look! I was afraid that permanent makeup would look too dramatic but she delivered exactly what I asked for! Would recommend to anyone looking for polished brows on the go.”
“Janae has my brows look nothing short of amazing and I look like I’m in my 20’s again. I had work done before over 11 years ago and Janae did her magic! You could never tell that I had work before once she was done with me....I am very happy with my results thank you love ❤”
Am I a Good Candidate for Permanent Makeup?
PERMANENT MAKEUP IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CLIENTS IF:
• You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• You get keloid scars.
• You have been on Retin-A or Retinols less than 7 days prior to the procedure.
• You are diabetic. (consult your doctor)
• You have any viral infections and/or diseases.
• Undergoing Chemotherapy. (consult your doctor)
• You are epileptic.
• You have a Pacemaker or major heart problems.
• You have had an Organ transplant
• You are sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• You have been on Accutane within the previous 1 year.
• You have skin irritations or psoriasis near the treated area (i.e. rashes, sunburn, eczema, etc.).
**If you have a previous brow tattoo, a clear picture must be texted or emailed for appointment approval.